Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

My Baby! What to expect?

More
10 years 9 months ago #1 by morenabeauty
morenabeauty replied the topic: Re:My Baby! What to expect?
hello, i found out the sex of my baby at 18weeks. I think most
doctors would say this is the earliest since they can also check
the fetal developmental as well via ultarsound.
Oh no, the dreaded morning sickness-it was pretty much done
with me when 2nd trimester came along, I do get little bouts
of nausea here and there, but it is nothing intense.

If you have any question, feel free to ask me!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #2 by Marie
Marie replied the topic: Re:My Baby! What to expect?
Congratulations on your pregnancy.
Unfortunately all pregnancies are different so for me to tell you when morning sickness will stop doesn't make sense... however I will say that it should be beginning to ease up for you sometime soon. I would bring it up to your doc at your next appointment and if it's really bad still they may prescribe something to lessen it. As for gender prediction, they can usually see from about 15 weeks on although it's up to your baby whether he/she cooperates, and the standard code of practice where you are whether or not your doctor will tell you.

More
10 years 9 months ago #3 by Mommyof2babies
Mommyof2babies replied the topic: Re:My Baby! What to expect?
well its diff w everbody i didnt have morning sickness w my daughter but was sick all the time w my son..the appts r about the same song and dance urine tests weight bloodpressure etc.

More
10 years 9 months ago #4 by avababy
avababy replied the topic: Re:My Baby! What to expect?
Hey! I found out what I was having around 20 weeks of the 5th month. I think some people find out a little sooner. My morning sickness stopped in my second trimester but I have known people to have it the whole pregnancy. In my third trimester I have bad heartburn and swollen feet...oh all the joys!!!

• 16MsMason4AllEternity16
  • 16MsMason4AllEternity16's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 9 months ago #5 by 16MsMason4AllEternity16
16MsMason4AllEternity16 created the topic: My Baby! What to expect?
:P Hi my name is Marissa and I'm almost 15 weeks pregnant and I want to ask anyone who is willing to answer back, what type of things have you had to go through during your beginning weeks? When does morning sickness eventually stop:sick: ? When is the earliest time I can find out what I'm having? PLEASE help me out with my problems!!!:pinch:

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl