Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

so im pregnant. now what?

More
10 years 9 months ago #1 by stitch
stitch replied the topic: Re:so im pregnant. now what?
hey gurl well i'm happy for ya, i know it can be scary and stuff but you are at the right place. So have you and your bf figured things out yet? we could chat sometime if ya like. I'm up for talking.

later

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #2 by xxbabygirl
xxbabygirl replied the topic: Re:so im pregnant. now what?
im in the same situation girl..
i cryed for like 2 mintues after we had sex & he came & stufff..
& now im just so scared im in a state of shock, im just waiting.

More
10 years 10 months ago #3 by bweber
bweber replied the topic: Re:so im pregnant. now what?
i agree with avababy.....besides telling ur family u need to get in to a doctor, the sooner you start prenatal care the better ur chances for a healthy baby.......and i also agree that everything happens for a reason and God wouldn't let it happen unless it was in ur greater plan.....*not to sound all religious or ne thing* lol.......good luck....

More
10 years 10 months ago #4 by avababy
avababy replied the topic: Re:so im pregnant. now what?
Hey, everything is going to be just fine. I think everything happens for a reason. You should tell your family soon, you never know they might be able to help you alot and just telling them will make you feel better. Good luck

More
10 years 10 months ago #5 by babylove1029
babylove1029 created the topic: so im pregnant. now what?
im two days late for my period. i just took a test i am. and im scared [senseless]. but im in shock and i cant cry. my boyfriend keeps smilingand he says he loves the baby already. ims o scared to tell my family.
i dont know what to do.
today is my boyfriends birthday and thursday is mine.
ill be 17 and he is 18 today.
my best friend just keeps laughing and says she told me it was gonna happen.
cause she is 7 weeks. and i didnt believe it was gonna happen.
and im really scared.
and im not ready to be a mom.
HELPPP!

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl