Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

q's ...

• anb
12 years 6 months ago #1 by anb
anb replied the topic: Re:q's ...
Hey! There is a chance that you can be pregnant. The thing is, the symptoms for pregnancy and PMS are a lot alike. Swollen breasts and mood swings are common during pregnancy and right before the start of your period. If you're in doubt, wait for a couple of days and see if your period comes on. I know it might sound hard, but try not to stress because that can sometimes make your period a little late. If it doesn't come on, then you should go ahead and take a pregnancy test. Let us know what happens. Good luck to you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• inlove31205
  • inlove31205's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 6 months ago #2 by inlove31205
inlove31205 created the topic: q's ...
hey every1 i am new here my name is amanda and i am 17 ! i have a q's ! my nipples are really red and very swollen i can even touch them they hurt so bad ! and my boobs look bigger and feel bigger ! my period is due in between tonight and tomorrow ! and i have been feeling sleepy , ive been haven bad mood swings, loss of sex , and my boobs hurting alot ! do you think i am pregant?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl