Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Bleeding, but just after intercourse

More
10 years 9 months ago #1 by firstimer7
firstimer7 replied the topic: Re:Bleeding, but just after intercourse
HEY I KNOW THAT ITS BEEN FOREVER BUT I AM DUE SEPTEMBER 4 THEY CHANGED IT ON ME 3 TIMES BUT THAT ONES THE RIGHT ONE

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #2 by goodluckyall
goodluckyall replied the topic: Re:Bleeding, but just after intercourse
You should go with your gut on this one, not us or your MIL. Doctors are used to pregnant women asking a lot of questions and being overly concerned, so if it's nothing, your doctor won't make fun of you or be upset. In the meantime, I do think it certainly can't hurt to abstain from sex, at least until you can get in to see the doctor. No guy ever died from a lack of sex, so your man will live until you make sure it's safe! LOL

More
10 years 9 months ago #3 by firstimer7
Well thats the thing this last time it was red blood, but it was just a little bit. and after awhile when i went to the bathroom and it was that brownish blood thats what makes me kind of conserned, i ask my mother in law ans she said that it was nothing to worry about. so im trying to stay positive but its hard when you really dont have anyone to stand behind you when you say that \"i think we should go the doctor\":( if you get what i mean . But thats what i am here for or at least reasurence. :)

More
10 years 9 months ago #4 by Opanayiko
Opanayiko replied the topic: Re:Bleeding, but just after intercourse
It's perfectly normal, some women are just more sensitive than others. If you're bleeding now, it'll probably happen after intercourse and pap smears as well. Just as long as it's the brownish color you're talking about, suggesting it's old blood!, it's okay. If you ever get fresh red blood though, I'd call your OB A.S.A.P.

More
10 years 9 months ago #5 by firstimer7
Thanx thats nice to know thats kind of what i ws telling my hubby thanx for the feed back. :)

More
10 years 9 months ago #6 by firstimer7
Yeah im due Aug 30, or thats what they told me. I cant wait, this will be my first so im very excited:) :) :)

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl