Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

did i have a miscarriage?

More
10 years 9 months ago #1 by chutney
chutney replied the topic: Re:did i have a miscarriage?
Erm...it could have been, I've read somewhere that 2/3 pregnancies end before the mother even knew she was pregnant at all.

But then again, it may just have been a late period. I think thats the best way to look at it anyway, it will just be upsetting if you believe that you did have a miscarriage, and the truth is you will never know for definate.

It's best not to dwell on it and talk to your boyfriend about what he wants babywise :) he might feel ready too. If not, you can have fun planning it for the future :)

good luck xx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• xxxsweethoneyxxx
  • xxxsweethoneyxxx's Avatar Topic Author
10 years 9 months ago #2 by xxxsweethoneyxxx
xxxsweethoneyxxx created the topic: did i have a miscarriage?
hi everyone, if you have read my other post you'll see ive said i REALLY want a baby, im 18 and me and my bf are NOT TRYING for one yet because we havent spoke about it, he doesnt know i want one. a while ago i thought i was pregnant, my stomach felt bloated, i was weeing a lot and this was even before i missed a period. it was just something in me, i felt a change, i knew my period wouldnt come, sure enough my period was late, on the due date of my period i got very slight brown discharge (like implantation bleeding) and that was all. my period didnt come for a week and i became more and more excited (baring in mind my period is NEVER LATE )i even began writing in a diary to my baby..., then the day before i was going to take a test my period came :( was this a miscarriage?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl