Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

There's a lot of these I know...

More
10 years 9 months ago #1 by Gracelessly
Gracelessly created the topic: There's a lot of these I know...
Ok so I think there's a possibility I may be pregnant or I'm really just a paranoid mess. I've had unprotected sex twice in the last month and each time afterward I took the Plan B, just to be on the safe side. The first time I took it, everything seemed ok but I did start to have symptoms like fatigue and a gassy stomach and swollen breasts, but still my period came right on time and I thought there was nothing to be worried about. Even so, I continued to have more issues like hot flashes, chills, stomach pains and gas, sudden increase and decrease in appeitite, heavy and swollen breasts but no tenderness, slight weight gain, headaches, extreme fatigue, insomnia, naseousness, back, leg, and side pain, etc. The last time I took the plan B was about a week ago and I just now got what seems to be my period 2 weeks too early and it's extremely light and spotting. I don't know if it could be because of the plan B, but it didn't have this effect the first time I used it. If I could just get some feedback I'd really appreciate, thank you all so much.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl