Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

could it be possible?,,,

More
10 years 10 months ago #1 by angel_gal84
angel_gal84 replied the topic: Re:could it be possible?,,,
hi there,

Go to the docs and get a preg test done there, they are always correct.
Good luck

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #2 by bonny
bonny replied the topic: Re:could it be possible?,,,
hey!!! aww well the best thing i could recomend to is would be to make an appointment with your doctor and he can tell you there and then if u r!!

best of luck to you and yours!! x

• alittle_mirical_inside_me
  • alittle_mirical_inside_me's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 10 months ago #3 by alittle_mirical_inside_me
alittle_mirical_inside_me created the topic: could it be possible?,,,
I am excied and firghtened and worried and in joy. Why? ... i dont know. I think i might be preg. all of my tests were neg. (at home tests) I have most or alot of the symtoms. I really want to be a mother , to hold God's mirical in my arms; to look at the sparkling eyes of my baby. By boyfriend is skeptical. He wants a baby, but its hurting him inside to think about it because he cant stand the dissapointment of a neg. test. I feel completely sure i am preg. It seems i am beginning to show. I want a baby so much; to hear all the secrets which would lay in my baby's eyes.:) :(

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl