Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

could I be pregnant?

More
10 years 9 months ago #1 by kbaby_2007
kbaby_2007 replied the topic: Re:could I be pregnant?
I was going to say that you just might be sick but it sounds like that you are preganat.
Go and get a pregancy test and see if it is positive.
I hope it will! sorry for your 5 miscarrages!
tak care,
Kristyn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #2 by goodluckyall
goodluckyall replied the topic: Re:could I be pregnant?
Although it's early, you actually could be pregnant and showing signs already. If I were you, I'd get to the doctor to be sure. Is there anything you need to be doing to avoid another miscarriage such as bedrest? If so, I would imagine the earlier you know for sure if you're pregnant, the more time you have to take extra precaution and care of yourself. I hope you are pregnant if that's your wish! Good luck.

More
10 years 9 months ago #3 by helen thiessen
helen thiessen created the topic: could I be pregnant?
Hi my name is Helen, I am 25 years old, I have been pregnant 5 times, and I've had 5 miscarriages, I had my last period on Jan 1, my period is not regular it it usually 23 Days apart,
but now I think I might be pregnant, I have all the symptoms, I have to P a lot more, Im hungry all Day, I wake up at 6 am, I have to eat something, my breast are very sore, and Im light headed, I feel sick a lot,
could I be Pregnant?

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl