Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

16 and need some advice

• Julie
  • Julie's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 4 months ago #1 by Julie
Julie created the topic: 16 and need some advice
hi my name is julie and im 16 ipregnant i had a boyfriend we were toghter for 2 years we broke up cuz of problems we had but we still see each other and have sexually intercorse we never used proctection cuz i was on b/c but lately i've been under a lot of stress that i forgot to take about 4 or 5 my period is late i've been tierd lately im unless more hungry and im starting to pee more often i dont know if i am still waitting a couple more days to make sure my period doesnt show up i was bleeding a lil the day my period was due but it wasnt nothing because it was just a little and it stop so someone please help i dont know what to do?? help please

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl