Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Question about symptoms

More
10 years 9 months ago #1 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:Question about symptoms
i know its hard but i would say wait until you have blood tests and they will be able to tell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• lakeofshiningwaters25
  • lakeofshiningwaters25's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 9 months ago #2 by lakeofshiningwaters25
lakeofshiningwaters25 created the topic: Question about symptoms
Hi Everyone, I am hoping you all can give me some feedback.

First off, I am 24 years old. I have irregular cycles. I have heard that it is harder for the home pregnancy tests to detect the HCG in urine.

I have been experiencing fatigue, slight headaches, bloated, gas (burping and the other end hehehe), my breasts are sore sometimes, I sometimes experience an ache or something in my right thigh. I have also been moody that past fw days. I can be laughing one minute, complaining the next, then crying.

I have taken like 5 pregnancy tests and all have been negative. I called my OB/GYN and they wrote me up a lab sheet for a blood pregnancy test.

My husband and I would love to have a baby. I don't know if I am just making myself think Im pregnant or what but I am going back and forth trying to decide if I should go get the blood test done or not. Also, if I do I am wondering if I should maybe wait till the first of Feb. I am soooo confused. Please help me if you can.

Thanks.
Beth

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl