Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Possibly Pregnant.. Please Help!!

More
10 years 10 months ago #1 by One Sexy Mama
One Sexy Mama replied the topic: Re:Possibly Pregnant.. Please Help!!
heyyy..there can always be a false negative..but never a false positive .i think you should take another test just to be certain.and yes i was pregnant before! good luck

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #2 by MR$. TORRE$
MR$. TORRE$ replied the topic: Re:Possibly Pregnant.. Please Help!!
HELLO! well theres a good chance that you might be
prego because u have missed two periods!!! but just
take another test because i'm going through
sumthing similar, i did it on my ovulation day and dayz
later i started getting lil babie cramps and dayz before
i was due for my period i got sick...nausea! throwin up!!
head aches! and my appetite has changed am eating
alot more than before...but yesterday i took a
clearblue easy wutever and it came out negative
so it cold be wrong just take another one or go to the doctors to get that checked....goodluck girl!
~i wunt to be a mommie~

More
10 years 10 months ago #3 by Lovesmehalco
Lovesmehalco replied the topic: Re:Possibly Pregnant.. Please Help!!
Hi in response to your post ..... in some people you dont even know you are pregnant ..... what i did was take a home test it came out positive then i took another one 3 days later and that one came out positive .... then i went to the planned parenthood and got another one just to confirm it and she told me i was 5+ weeks pregnant.... so if it is coming out negative and you still think it's wrong go to the hospital and they can do a blood test ..... but hey if you need to chat .... you can message me on yahoo at LovesMehalco and the same for aol ..... by the way i'm almost in my 6th month .... it's amazing ..... hope to hear from you ...~Jessica~

More
10 years 10 months ago #4 by young wife 23
young wife 23 replied the topic: Re:Possibly Pregnant.. Please Help!!
well this is my first pregnancy all i can say is buy a CLEARBLUE TEST CLEARBLUE NEVER LIE APPARENTLY put it this way i did 5 tests 3 was negative the 4th was the pridictor which told me not sure but then i did clearblue and it was positive id recommend clearblue everytime.

More
10 years 10 months ago #5 by nevsmom
nevsmom replied the topic: Re:Possibly Pregnant.. Please Help!!
Oh, sorry...you said you've missed two periods. So, you could still take another at home test. But, if you're really thinking it's wrong, you can go to the doctor and they will give you a test.

More
10 years 10 months ago #6 by nevsmom
nevsmom replied the topic: Re:Possibly Pregnant.. Please Help!!
Hey! There's definitely a possibility that you are pregnant. The sore breasts and frequent urination are common, as is the nausea after meals. Normally, the day that you are most likely to get pregnant is 14 days after the start of your last period. However, it is possible to get pregnant during your period. And, the pregnancy hormone doesn't show up on a test for a 2-3 weeks, so you might want to wait a week or so and try another test. Good luck!

Heather

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl