Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

what should i do?

More
10 years 10 months ago #1 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:what should i do?
I agree with the user saying if he doesn't stick around then he isnt real. Take a test and go from there. I hope all goes well for you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #2 by ashleymarie07
ashleymarie07 replied the topic: Re:what should i do?
you should probably go ahead and test. let me know how it goes!!

More
10 years 10 months ago #3 by avababy
avababy replied the topic: Re:what should i do?
remember that everything happens for a reason

More
10 years 10 months ago #4 by Lovesmehalco
Lovesmehalco replied the topic: Re:what should i do?
Hmm well the only advice i have and i don't mean to sound heartless but if he doesn't stick around then he's not a real man ..... how old are you and how old is your guy ?

More
10 years 10 months ago #5 by kazz
kazz created the topic: what should i do?
i think i'm pregnant! i have only been with my bf for about 8 months, i already have another child from a previous relationship i didnt find out i was pregnant last time until i was 16wks and i still had my period the whole way through my pregnancy, and im now showing all the signs, feeling tired- run down, frequent need to use the loo achy boobs and i have put on so much weight on my stomach feels really swollen i haven't missed a period but they have been very light. im quite scaired 2 do a test incase it comes bak pos coz i know i wont be able 2 have a termination but i became very ill during my last pregnancy and almost lost my unborn baby i was told if i have another the same thing could happen, i dont know what to do my boyf seems ok with whatever the outcome bt he already has 2 children from dif women and is alot older than me im not sure he would stick around :unsure:

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl