Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Possibly Pregnant?

More
10 years 10 months ago #1 by chutney
chutney replied the topic: Re:Possibly Pregnant?
i heard coming off the pill can mess u up a little bit after...but then again, i've also heard the best time to take a pregnancy test is at least a week after a missed period. so i'd try again next tuesday if no period shows up. or go to the Dr for a blood test if u can, that would give u a definate answer.

let e know how it goes goodluck xx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #2 by shaw_na
shaw_na replied the topic: Re:Possibly Pregnant?
yes actually my sister did that.ur body could get use 2 the pills and while ur on the pills ur prd is clockwise but w/ out the pill ur prd my skip or be real late.so maybe ur not pregeant.

More
10 years 10 months ago #3 by Gus0424
Gus0424 created the topic: Possibly Pregnant?
This past Tuesday I thought I was to expect my period but tuesday came and went. I then developed a constant headache that lasted til wednessday night (still no period) Thursday night I was so bloated it looked at if I was a month or two along (still nothing) Friday still bloated but not as puffy as thursday night.
I am on a prenantal Vitamin ion preparation for a possible preganacy since I discontinue my birthcontrol pills I think the weekend of christmas. If I calulate it I would have started a new pack Christmas eve but We decided not to. So that week I was period free. My husband and I had a lot of sex while we were on vacation and this week 1/14-1/19 I feel as though I should have had my period but there is nothing, just little elevated discharge. I took 5 ept tests and nothing all negative.
Can you be a whole week late and not be pregnant after you just came off the bc pill for ~5years?

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl