Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

maybe?

• bikeman125
  • bikeman125's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 6 months ago #1 by bikeman125
bikeman125 replied the topic: Re:maybe?
I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM, BUT..MY LAST PRD WAS APRIL 27TH..I DO TAKE BIRTH CONTROL BUT THE PAST COUPLE MONTHS I HAVEN'T TAKEN MUCH B/C I WOULD FORGET. I ALWAYS ON TIME & NOW I AM LATE..I TOOK A TEST JUNE 2 IS THAT TOO EARLY STILL? MY B/F WOULD ALWAYS PULL OUT BUT ABOUT 3 WEEKS I DON'T THINK HE PULLED OUT FAST ENOUGH. LATELY I HAVE BEEN HAVING CRAMPS, A LOWER BACK ACHE & SOME BLOATING. WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? WORRY ABOUT IT? OR LET IT GO? THANKS FOR THE ADVICE

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• wrangler_girl_2
12 years 6 months ago #2 by wrangler_girl_2
wrangler_girl_2 replied the topic: Re:maybe?
thanks jessie! and just to let you know i took the at home test this morning and it was negative- thankfully but i still think it is a little early so im going to try again in a week or so. thanks for your comments

• Jessica
  • Jessica's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 6 months ago #3 by Jessica
Jessica replied the topic: Re:maybe?
wow i know exactly what your going through. i too had sex about the same time and while i am on birth control i didn't have time to fill mine either since i have to drive 45 min. to get refills. anyway, i know what you mean about feeling symptons. the thing about me though is i have no clue when to expect my period, because i used to keep track using the pill but now that i haven't been taking it i have no clue. i do think it would be too early to take a home test for me. but it is worth a shot with you, just buy the pack that has 2 tests. anyway i hope evrything turned out like you want it to and i hope this info helps you feel a little better. let me know how it all turns out!

~jessie~

• Carly Young
  • Carly Young's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 7 months ago #4 by Carly Young
Carly Young created the topic: maybe?
i had unprotected sex last or second to last week in april- i had been on the pill but with college wraping up hadnt had time to fill it. my dad came to town and i couldnt get the morning after pill till 2-3 days later. it says u can take it up to 72 hours after. i just started my \"period\" and its 2-3 weeks early- ive been eating like crazy and seem like ive gained weight but it could be in my head- is it to early to take a preg test- what should i do?

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl