Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

i may be pregnant

• na
  • na's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 1 month ago #1 by na
na replied the topic: Re:i may be pregnant
i know that you may be terrified, but killing yourself is not gonna make the matter any better. if you are pregnant, yeah your parents will be dissappointed at you but eventually they'll get over it because now all they can do is just love and give you the support that you need. because there's nothing they can do if you pregnant.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• na
  • na's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 1 month ago #2 by na
na replied the topic: Re:i may be pregnant
yes you need to go to the doctor, just to see what is wrong.

• Ash
  • Ash's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 1 month ago #3 by Ash
Ash replied the topic: Re: pls advice
i do think you have taken the test to earlie, i have been reading up on it lately, because i am three weeks late, and have not had a test yet ( i am doing it tomorow because it is my boyfriends birthday and i think it would be a great present), but i have read that if the outsides of the nippels have gone darker and your veins are noticeable, that could be a sign. I think you should wait a bit longer to take the test and maybe do two just to make sure.
GOOD LUCK and let me know how you go....:)

• kylie
  • kylie's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 1 month ago #4 by kylie
kylie replied the topic: Re: pls advice
hi i was just wondering if any of you could help me?
i was due on my period 4 days ago. since then my breats have become very tender and sore and the veins in them increasingly visible. i feel tired and sluggish all the time.
i did a test today but it came out negative. have i taken the test too early do you think ?
my period is always regular and on time.

• Lori
  • Lori's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 1 month ago #5 by Lori
Lori replied the topic: Re:i may be pregnant
hi i am 21 yrs old and i am experiancing early pergnancy stuff my nipples stand out change of colour it has been like that for while now my nipples are sensitive to touch, if my husband sqezzed my breasts and it was a bit sore my husband is experiancing morning sickness morning or night,i feel some days i feel tried i go to toliet often when i went to work i went to the toliet and after i just been to the loo i needed to go to the loo again what is happening to me?and my last period was the 3rd of sept that was the date my last perod ended, and my period was due this month on the 19th of sept it has been a week since the due date, am i pregnant? i know home p tests are not 100% to tell you if you are pregnant or not.

• siphiwe
  • siphiwe's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 1 month ago #6 by siphiwe
siphiwe replied the topic: Re:i may be pregnant
Hi please advice me about the easy causes of miscarrage?!!

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl