Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

can someone help me?

More
10 years 10 months ago #1 by jessica828497
jessica828497 replied the topic: Re:can someone help me?
If you were supposed to have your period on Dec. 12, and you are having all those sings, I would definatly say you are pregnant. You can take a test if you want, pregnancy can show up as early as 5 days before your first missed period, it says right on the box. Best of luck to you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #2 by ashfield
ashfield replied the topic: Re:can someone help me?
yes it does sound like you are pregnant and yes you can take a test now and it should show by now! Good Luck!

More
10 years 10 months ago #3 by Yashira
Yashira created the topic: can someone help me?
ok so a couple days ago i posted something and it was because i had missd my period i was supposed to get it on dec.12 and today i still havent gotten it but i have been urinating my breast are really sore and my nipples are very sensitive i also have been very tired like i want to stay in bed all day and sleep....could i be pregnant??? pls can someone help me...cuz if u think i am can i go get a test already?? would it show up?? (sorry this was sooo long)

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl