Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Eating....plz help

More
10 years 10 months ago #1 by Mommyof2babies
Mommyof2babies replied the topic: Re:Eating....plz help
i dont know who told u coleslaw and potatoe salad isnt good but they have their info wrong! i ate potatoe salad all the time when i was preg w both my babies and the dr told me it was good b/c of the potatoe in it being a vegetable and also Iate tuna the whole time i was preg w both my babies and they are fine same w ice cream. just ask your dr about what to eat and not to eat..i also ate fast food...aka mcdonalds all the time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #2 by goodluckyall
goodluckyall replied the topic: Re:Eating....plz help
Here's a link to an article with lots of pregnancy no-nos. Some I'd never heard of personally.

http://www.homebiztools.com/formoms.htm

More
10 years 10 months ago #3 by chutney
chutney replied the topic: Re:Eating....plz help
yeah any soft cheese is bad, hard cheese is ok tho :). avoid all pat'e. dunno who true this is but coleslaw and potatoe salad isnt good for baby either i've heard. and all meat should be well cooked/hot.

hope i helped xx

More
10 years 10 months ago #4 by JSKA
JSKA replied the topic: Re:Eating....plz help
I have heard certain fishs (not sure which ones exactly..) tuna fush i know is a risky one.
You NEVER want to eat Sushi, just because it is raw, and all.

Hope this helps........ (((HUGS)))

More
10 years 10 months ago #5 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:Eating....plz help
Peanuts aren't good for pregnant girls.
Soft serve ice cream
Cold ham-has to be cooked up
raw seafood and stuff like that

Do a search on yahoo or whatever you use ad type in 'foods to avoid during pregnancy' and there should be a list somewhere of everything.

More
10 years 10 months ago #6 by Lady_c
Lady_c created the topic: Eating....plz help
Ive heard stories of foods that can kill the baby....i dnt wanna take a chance eating any of those foods. i kno that blue cheese and ricotta cheese can do harm....does ne 1ne kno if there are other foods that i can avoid? plz help me...

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl