Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

silly question maybe

More
10 years 10 months ago #1 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:silly question maybe
Yep i've heard of it happening. Its quite a common question that people ask and dont think it can happen but funnily enough it does.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #2 by cheekyminx_emz
cheekyminx_emz replied the topic: Re:silly question maybe
u there is a chance u could get pregnant but not a very big one so there is no need to worry.

More
10 years 10 months ago #3 by Jessiemonster
Jessiemonster replied the topic: Re:silly question maybe
yep!
it could.
sperm can live in the vagina for maximum of 6 days.
you could get pregnant if u dont use protection.

why do u ask ??

the bets thing to do.. is wait until u miss a period... and then a day after... in the morning... take a home test,... if its positive.. ur pregnant.
if its negative... take 2 more over that week.. and see.
sometimes they are rong.

u may also want to get checked for STI's... no offence.. but if he is \"new\"
well.. its just best to get checked.

the most accurate way of knowin if ur pregnant is to go to the docs... i had 3 negative tests at home.. and im 19 weeks pregnant on tuesday!

good luck! let me know!

xxx

More
10 years 10 months ago #4 by charliegirl1985
charliegirl1985 replied the topic: Re:silly question maybe
It is possible, because semen can live in the female body up to around seven or so days, and ovulation can occur very early in your cycle depending on how long your luteal phase is. I would wait until the time for your next period and if you don't get one, or it's not like it normally is, then test.

More
10 years 10 months ago #5 by Rdorman
Rdorman replied the topic: Re:silly question maybe
It is possible that you could get pregnant..although the chances are lower.. but since you didn't use any protection you should check..just wait a while and take a pregnancy test.. good luck and let me know what happens!

More
10 years 10 months ago #6 by ashfield
ashfield replied the topic: Re:silly question maybe
You CAN get pregnant on your period it's less likely but still completely possible! Everyone's body is different it just depends on when you ovulate!

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl