Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Am I overreacting?

More
10 years 10 months ago #1 by Courtney14
Courtney14 created the topic: Am I overreacting?
I'm 18, still a senior in high school, and I will be a pre-med major in the fall. I lost my virginity the last week in December to a guy I've been seeing for a year and a half. We're crazy about each other and he's the most supportive guy I know. However, about midway through our relationship, he panicked and just stopped calling - my parent's didn't like him to begin with, and now they really don't like him. I'm not allowed to see him - but I have anyways, and I don't regret it.

We've used a condom everytime (and granted it's been only 4 times), but I know they can break. I also have been on birth control - and it made me really moody, so I got off of them for the month. But after the 3rd time we had sex, I went back on. So, so far, my guess is that the constant sleeping, constant cramps, breast tenderness and increase in appetite would confirm early signs of pregnancy.

However, I just finished a 2 week bout of a double ear infection and viral infection (throat). My body could definitely be tired from working so hard to build up my immune system - hence sleeping. I know once I start birth control pills they usually are coupled with some slight cramping (but they've lasted a week). I also know that my breasts do get bigger when I'm on the pill, which they have. And I know that also accompanied with the pill is an increase in appetite (at least for my body).

So after all that, my question is - am I overreacting? During my sickness I did watch a million Lifetime movies on early pregnancy, and I was on a lot of medicine (which I know can alter the effects of your pills so we've abstained from sex for a month)...

I would love to be a mom, and I would 100% keep the baby. My boyfriend and I have already talked about the \"what-if's\" before engaging in that activity.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR ADVICE
Courtney

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl