Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Scared.

More
10 years 10 months ago #1 by jade72
jade72 replied the topic: Re:Scared.
Heyya. I feel for you and you must be super scared. Sometimes though we can make our bodies feel worse than what they are:S . I know that sometimes I felt like I was bloated, had chest pains and was late with my period but it was because I was so focused on it. I am no expert but the best thing to do is to talk to a doctor to get an answer one way or another. I know how stressed you must be but the best thing for your own health is to find out what is going on. I wish you all the best and GOOD LUCK!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #2 by bweber
bweber replied the topic: Re:Scared.
it may be to early, and it may not....i took my HPT 2 or 3 days into the time my period should have came....it was positive, VERY positive....so take the test if i says negative wait a few more days and try another one..if that one also say negative then more than likely you aren't preg...but if your still worried go to you doc....

More
10 years 10 months ago #3 by ashfield
ashfield replied the topic: Re:Scared.
It sounds like your pregnant but you should take a test! A test should show positive by now. Try First Response, they're really good and detect very small amounts of the hormone! GOOD LUCK!

More
10 years 10 months ago #4 by Mommyof2babies
Mommyof2babies replied the topic: Re:Scared.
i would just take a test instead of waiting and then if it says - i would wait a few days and take another one or go to the dr..thats the only way your going to find out.

More
10 years 10 months ago #5 by plasticcastle23
plasticcastle23 created the topic: Scared.
I'm 15 years old. My boyfriend and I have, stupidly, not been the safest with our sex. Last month my period came 4 days late, and only lasted for 3 days but I didn't think much of it. This month, it hasn't showed up at all. I'm a little sore in the chest, I've been having back cramping and Im very very tired most of the time. My period is 6 days late today. I was thinking of taking a pregnancy test on friday if there's still no period. Do you think it's too early for a positive test to show up? Should I be worrying so much about this? I guess it's hard not to. Any reply would be nice. I'm kind of freaking out. Thanks guys.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl