Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

COULD I BE PREGNAT??

More
10 years 10 months ago #1 by Yashira
Yashira replied the topic: Re:COULD I BE PREGNAT??
maybe u should take a test or get a blood test to make sure...;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #2 by LittleLady
LittleLady replied the topic: Re:COULD I BE PREGNAT??
I had my normal period for the first 3 months of being pregnant, it was only when I missed the forth period that I found out I was 4mnths pregnant... take a test or go to the doctor to make sure!!!!

More
10 years 11 months ago #3 by iiN_LOVE
iiN_LOVE replied the topic: Re:COULD I BE PREGNAT??
yea but usually when i am on my perid it lasts for about 5 days...and this time it lasted for 3 days

More
10 years 11 months ago #4 by bweber
bweber replied the topic: Re:COULD I BE PREGNAT??
if you are on ur period then you are not preg...although you may have been and you could be experiencing a miscarriage....and besides some early pregnancy symptoms are the same as symptoms that you are getting you period......

More
10 years 11 months ago #5 by alesha
alesha replied the topic: Re:COULD I BE PREGNAT??
its possible. but are your periods regular? is this period really light and short? cuz if it is it could be implantation bleeding....but your symptoms could also be related to your period...i would wait about a week till after your period is done to take another test:) (cuz i have the same symptoms and me period was only 2 days, so im waitng about a week to take another test cuz the 1st one i took was negative as well). good luck!:)

More
10 years 11 months ago #6 by iiN_LOVE
iiN_LOVE created the topic: COULD I BE PREGNAT??
ive been having some symtoms like throwing up, feeling dizzy,getting headaches, sleeping A LOT, eating, and my boobs been hurting, but im on my period... but me and ,my boyfriend had unprotected sex last month on the 9th and i was supposed to start my period around the 25th but instead i started it on the 6th, im on it right now, but i still been feeling sick... but the thing is that i took at test about a week and a half and it came out negative...i was wondering if i could still be pregnat???

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl