Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

bad stomach pains:(

More
10 years 10 months ago #1 by E.Steele19
E.Steele19 replied the topic: Re:bad stomach pains:(
Hiya,
Well here is a few things to think about.... when ws the last time you had you're period?? Are you being sick in the morning?,tender breasts,bad moods?? if yes then yeh there is a possibility you could be pregnant. Even if you are not sure, Go to the doctor and find out for certain. I know it might be a bit \"AHHHH\" at the start but if you see a female doctor or even a nurse, she will talk things through with you and what you're options are. She will give you a pregnancy test free of charge and everything is confidential! Good Luck and let me know what happens!!

Emma xx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #2 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:bad stomach pains:(
Could be either or both. Get a test and get some results

More
10 years 10 months ago #3 by KylieAUS
KylieAUS replied the topic: Re:bad stomach pains:(
Hi. You should probably do a test if you havent already. Try and get to the doctors if its positive coz pains arent always a good thing. Sounds like you could be but wait for the test result.

More
10 years 10 months ago #4 by sweet_jenni
sweet_jenni created the topic: bad stomach pains:(
hey girls ive been having really bad stomach pains over the past few days. i also have really bad headaches my stomach to me has gotten bigger and ive been gaining weight like 5 lbs in the past week and im the type that doesnt gain weihgt. oh yea when i walk my stomach feels like im on a roller coaster and im wicked dizzy. im not sure if its preggy symptoms or all the stress going on with my life please help id really appreciate it:)

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl