Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Can Pre cum get you pregnant?

More
10 years 11 months ago #1 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:Can Pre cum get you pregnant?
Yep you sure can

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #2 by queenB
queenB replied the topic: Re:Can Pre cum get you pregnant?
Yes, you can get pregnant from pre-cum, but a condom is NOT the answer. There is no such thing as safe sex. If you don't want to be pregnant, don't have sex. Safe sex is the great lie. You can still get pregnant and you can get sexually transmitted diseases even if you use a condom.

A couple minutes of pleasure, do not equal a life time of regret. It is not worth the risk.

More
10 years 11 months ago #3 by Lady_c
Lady_c replied the topic: Re:Can Pre cum get you pregnant?
I kno 4 sure u can....im pregnant now frm precum....he pulled out but im still pregnant....so best thing i can say.....use a condom...

More
10 years 11 months ago #4 by bweber
bweber replied the topic: Re:Can Pre cum get you pregnant?
ok...so pre cum does contain some sperm, and it only takes one to get you preg...

More
10 years 11 months ago #5 by Babygurl801d
Babygurl801d replied the topic: Re:Can Pre cum get you pregnant?
i used the pull out method for 6 months didnt get pregnant. then my bf and me stopped using that, and after a year of not using anything i got preg.. but i know, pre-cum has more sperm then the whole ejactulation together..

More
10 years 11 months ago #6 by Mommieofchris
Mommieofchris replied the topic: Re:Can Pre cum get you pregnant?
if your having sex, and he dosnt come it dosnt matter.. you had sex.. and it leaves you open to concive... pre cum can have sperm in it, .. ITS ALMOST ALWAYS POSSIABLE.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl