Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

faint pink line

More
10 years 9 months ago #1 by EmmasMommy8106
EmmasMommy8106 replied the topic: Re:faint pink line
this has also happened to me when i took a test. but if it is there in anyway you most deffinately are.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #2 by bweber
bweber replied the topic: Re:faint pink line
when i took my test i was only 1 or 2 days late (but i knew that i was the week b4 i did the test)...and i took it with a friend in the walmart bathroom after we go it, after school..the line went almost instantly to pink...(my friend already has a baby) but i was actually kinda happy (weird, huh?) but now i'm recently married to my high school sweetheart and the daddy, although i'm not due till june........
oh and hun, for nxt time if there is a pink line, even if it's faint, ur preg....because a line is a line...
but congrats!

More
10 years 9 months ago #3 by ohhbabyxx
ohhbabyxx replied the topic: Re:faint pink line
I had that happen too. Hm? =[

More
10 years 10 months ago #4 by Kaileyamanda
Kaileyamanda replied the topic: Re:faint pink line
if that 2nd pink line shows up that means it is positive. the only time the line can come up is if the pregnancy hormone is detected and you dont produce it unless youre pregnant. take another one if you want but it will most likely still be +. mine was very faint too. i hope everything works out well for you! let me know if you need anything!

Kailey
mommy to a beautiful baby girl

More
10 years 10 months ago #5 by sparkles2
sparkles2 replied the topic: Re:faint pink line
Just couldnt wait. Bought another test and did it yesterday. This time it was a very dark pink obvious line!!!:cheer:

More
10 years 10 months ago #6 by sparkles2
sparkles2 created the topic: faint pink line
Hi. I did hpt last week. Im almost 2 wks late! Pink line was there to show a positive but it was very pale. Should ido another one this week?? Has anyone else had this happen?:huh:

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl