Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Does this really mean that I'm pregnant?

More
10 years 10 months ago #1 by bweber
bweber replied the topic: Re:Does this really mean that I'm pregnant?
my advice is just to not let anyone force you to do anything you don't want to do and get a doc ASAP!....but congrats...and you can message me if you need anything (i'm 17, 21 wks preg, due in june)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #2 by happyandsad
happyandsad replied the topic: Re:Does this really mean that I'm pregnant?
Congrats on bein pregnant!! Its an awesome thing... but that part about ur mom not being as happy i understand. When i told my parents and sister they were really mad, and said some mean things. But the best thing i did was find friends that had kids young too. Some times, even if ur not religious, church people always want to help. They never say hurtful things and can really help ya through hard times. As far as help with the cost of everything, get medicaid. If you're pregnant they usually give you help, no matter what. But otherwise, YAY! I'm due June 13th, so I'll let ya know how everything goes so you can be ready too.

• 16MsMason4AllEternity16
  • 16MsMason4AllEternity16's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 10 months ago #3 by 16MsMason4AllEternity16
16MsMason4AllEternity16 replied the topic: Re:Does this really mean that I'm pregnant?
Great news everyone!! I am pregnant and I am 13 weeks. I went to life choices and got a ultrasound and everything! I am so excited. I am due on July 25, 2007!!! I am going to need some advice and tips since I am just 16.

More
10 years 11 months ago #4 by Denizia
Denizia replied the topic: Re:Does this really mean that I'm pregnant?
hey marissa,
Sounds like your pregnant.
Since you said you took 2 pregnancy tests, my best advice is for you to go see your DR. or go to a near by Planned parenhood,You shouldnt be denyed coverage.
I'm sorry about your mother not supportiong your decision in any way ,I'm sure she'll have a change of heart, she's your mother she love's you no matter what, just give her time but,
Do you have any close family members that you could talk to or a council? For now i really think you should talk to your boyfriend on your descion and his.
I got pregnant at 14 and i was so scared but i ended up telling my mom and she was angry with me at first but she finally had a change of heart. Sadly my son Adrain died at 5 months. But whatever you do don't rush into the thought of an abortion because of your family or anyone that has anything negative to say, Thats your baby that god blessed you with
...i'm happy to hear that you and your boyfriend are together...good luck with everything
if you need anyone to talk to here's my sn's denizia12989

More
10 years 11 months ago #5 by Kaileyamanda
Kaileyamanda replied the topic: Re:Does this really mean that I'm pregnant?
yeaup- those tests are very accurate if it reads positive. not so much on negative. congrats- im sorry your mom isnt supportive. you need to go see a dr though. if insurance wont cover you then there are lots of clinics. insurance may not cover you but not bc you are a TEEN just bc you are not the primary holder. companies like blue cross blue shield will (thats what i had) then again, your mom might just be saying that. idk where you live but in the US you can get medicaid as a secondary insurance and it will cover you and then carry over to your baby. good luck with everything! let me know if you need anything!

Kailey 17
mommy to a new and beautiful baby girl

More
10 years 11 months ago #6 by MandyD29
MandyD29 replied the topic: Re:Does this really mean that I'm pregnant?
Some insurances does not cover PREGNANCY. My dads didnt cover pregnancy for me so i had to go apply for medicaid. If your parents insurance does not cover your pregnancy their are other things you can apply for.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl