Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Waiting and wondering

More
10 years 10 months ago #1 by goodluckyall
goodluckyall replied the topic: Re:Waiting and wondering
Unless you missed a pill or two, I doubt it's anything. They're pretty effective. Hope things turn out the best for you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #2 by roehmsgirl
roehmsgirl created the topic: Waiting and wondering
Hello, i've been lurking in the standup girl forums for awhile now since my first pregnancy scare. Never posted just wanted to relate to someone. Well now here I am 3 days late and just waiting, waiting to test waiting to see what happens. I think i'm just paranoid because I really don't have symptoms, i've felt a little sick for the past couple of days nothing to be worried about, had some lower back pain but that's it. I'm on the pill and up until last month I could calculate every month almost to the exact time I would start...that accurate. I was 2 days late last month...and had a pretty irregular one. Then this month 3 days late and other than being a little crampy absolutely nothing else is wrong. Sorry this is long and kind of in detail, but what do you all think. I am in a steady relationship, well it ought to be we just got engaged! I'm not really scared, i'm just wondering. What do you all think? Thanks for listening!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl