Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

help!!

• bellasera
12 years 4 months ago #1 by bellasera
bellasera replied the topic: Re:help!!
Hey! I am 2 months pregnant, and the doctor told me if that ever happened to me, just to be sure, to go and consult a doctor. It could be implantation or it could be a sign of an early miscarriage.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• dorkalious_stud_muffin
  • dorkalious_stud_muffin's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 4 months ago #2 by dorkalious_stud_muffin
dorkalious_stud_muffin created the topic: help!!
I have questions.... how long does it take for you to start eating more and gaining weight? because its been about a month for me and im eating more and ive noticed weight gain. can you gain weight this soon? im not sure if im pregnant, im just gettin symptoms. At first i felt sick to my stomach but that was like the fisrt week and now it went away. is that normal?i think i had implantation bleeding. It started out as drops and then a couple days later went heavy for like 2 days. but not heavy like a period. Could it have been implantation bleeding? My period usually last for like a week.<br><br>Post edited by: dorkalious_stud_muffin, at: 2005/05/10 22:17

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl