Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

am i having implanation bleeding?

More
10 years 11 months ago #1 by Dawn_89
Dawn_89 replied the topic: Re:am i having implanation bleeding?
I think that this is too late for implantaion bleeding, if u were going to have implantation bleeding (not everyone does) you would have it 6-12 days after unprotected sex. But im pregnant 9wks 4days and i didnt know for a long time i was as i have been bleeding on and off since about a week after i conceived. Even had a light bleeding round about my period was due which i thought was my period. But saying that, although the 2nd was ur fertile day, it IS still possible u cud have fallen pregnant on the tenth, meaning it could be implantation bleeding especially since u have missd ur period. Take a test. Gd luck, Let me know how it goes. xxx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• tiea
  • tiea's Avatar Topic Author
10 years 11 months ago #2 by tiea
tiea created the topic: am i having implanation bleeding?
Hi im 22 years old and i have had unprotected sex twice one on 2nd december and the other on 10th November. My last period was on 18th November and my average cycle is 27days. I am 4 days late for my period. Since yesterday i have been having brown discharge only when i whipe... doesnt get on my pants. I was due for my period on the 15th. Could this be implantation bleeding or is it late for an implantation bleeding if i had sex on the 2nd of December (fertile day)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl