Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Confused and being pressured

• breezybwe
10 years 10 months ago #1 by breezybwe
breezybwe replied the topic: Re:Confused and being pressured
i know how you are feeling. i know the feeling of just wanting to do anything to have that back with you. because now in your head you think \"i should have kept it\" but you cant beat yourself up.

ive been there

email me whenever

<3brie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #2 by Rainagrace7
Rainagrace7 replied the topic: Re:Confused and being pressured
Hi Angela,

I am so sorry to hear about your loss and grief. Please do yourself a favor and find a post-abortion group that you can attend to work through your feelings and grief. Try contacting a Pregnancy Resource Center or BirthRight in your area. If it helps you at all you can know that your baby is in heavan and you will have the chance to sit with and hold your baby again. It isn't what you prefered but it is possible. Jesus has lots of room in heaven for the babies that don't make it to birth. You can make good decisions from here on out
for yourself. I think you have experienced the consequences of letting others decide for you and found that it hurts. Do what is best for you now!

More
10 years 11 months ago #3 by gina lynn
gina lynn replied the topic: Re:Confused and being pressured
dont let him pressure you into doing something that you no in your heart is wrong. give your baby a chance at life. of course being a young mother is not easy, but you will not regret it if you keep the baby. you will, on the other hand, regret having an abortion. stand up girl, stay strong. i hope you get this messege in time. i'll pray for you.

More
10 years 11 months ago #4 by mrs_meliss
mrs_meliss replied the topic: Re:Confused and being pressured
I hope you do not do it because it is not what you really want. No one else can tell you what you need to do. Yor heart and God will tell you. I know you can have this baby and if you do , you will never regret it.
Do not let your parents or boyfriend pressure you. you will never forgive yourslef if you do.
To think a life can be thrown away becasue you are not ready is a petty reason and a wrong choice. Please don't let them choose for you in this confusing and painful time.

More
10 years 11 months ago #5 by princess Angela
princess Angela replied the topic: Re:Confused and being pressured
Thank you to everyone who posted back to me but by the time i had read all of these msges it was too late i went to the clinic cause i thought that if i got there and spoke about it that i could say no well it got to the ultrasound and by the time they had finished the ultrasound i was already under and i didnt get a chance to say no and god do i hate myself i love my kid and i cant get my baby back now and its killing me. my bf ended up in tears for forcin me to go there.
i wish there was some way to get my baby back. Every girl in my position god dont wait until it's too late do not let them choose for you i made the wrong choice but by the time i went to say no i was gone. So if u dunno what to do look into your heart if u love ur child there is no qustion you should keep it. Cause all i want is my baby back.:(
love angela

More
10 years 11 months ago #6 by angel_gal84
angel_gal84 replied the topic: Re:Confused and being pressured
please dont have an abortion
it will be the worst thing that you will ever do trust me i know i had one just over two months ago and im still living with the pain, something that you dont have to go through, please think about it really hard.

keep us up to date

love lisaxxxx

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl