Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

im 13 and dont know?

• bellasera
12 years 6 months ago #1 by bellasera
bellasera replied the topic: Re:im 13 and dont know?
the most you can do is wait until your next period's due date....if it doesn't come when it usually does, wait another week and buy one of the home pregnancy kits, or contact a local pregnancy crisis center in your area. They usually do them for free. Careful though, if you buy them too soon they will come out with a false negative. So wait awhile before you try it. Hope this helps! ----SARAH :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Kinda
  • Kinda's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 6 months ago #2 by Kinda
Kinda replied the topic: Re:im 13 and dont know?
Hi!
I am guessing that you got the morning after from a Planned Parenthood or a Family Planning Clinic...they do not tell you that there is only a small time period that you can take the pill and that it will work, if it isn't within that frame of time, you could still be pregnant...I would suggest that you go to a Crisis Pregnancy Center or a Women's Resource Center...and get a free pregnancy test do on you! They will instruct with the truth about being pregnant and pregnancy, they can also provide with information on other options available! Where the Planned Parenthood will only give you information on abortion and it is not the truth! I know this because I went to one and had an abortion! I hate myself for it and have had a lot of complications ever since I had one! In the mean time take care of yourself, there could be a little life inside you that is depending on you and how you take care of yourself to live. What you eat and drink etc...you should be able to go onto the web or this site to find a Crisis Pregnancy Center near you, call them they will help you!

• mandabear
  • mandabear's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 6 months ago #3 by mandabear
mandabear created the topic: im 13 and dont know?
me and my boy friend had sex and i took the morning after pill but i read some of the other postd and i have almost all of the same symtoms.... help.. please

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl