Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

can you help me?

• cally
  • cally's Avatar Topic Author
10 years 11 months ago #1 by cally
cally replied the topic: Re:can you help me?
took two test one in afternoon one in morning both neg what do you think it is.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 day ago #2 by Mommy_2_kylie
Mommy_2_kylie replied the topic: Re:can you help me?
a lot of times girls will have what is called conception bleeding. But it defintely doesn't sound like a miscaraige, what I would is take a test and see if it comes out positive. HTH let me know how everything goes. If you need to talk you can e-mail me

• cally
  • cally's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 1 day ago #3 by cally
cally created the topic: can you help me?
so had sex twice during fertile week missed whole period then i bleed thursday untill saturday it stopped then pink watery stuff am dud my period change or was that a miscarraige symptoms include tired, moody, headaches,hungry weight gain, itchy abdomin, and wiered feeling in abdomin kind of nautious but not really. breast tender not sore

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl