Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

A Reminder -- this forum is directed to the guys

More
10 years 5 months ago #1 by jebrodie
jebrodie replied the topic: Re:A Reminder -- this forum is directed to the guys
Hi Roddi,

I fell pregnant a year ago and decided to have an abortion. I agree that the more informed people are about this subject the better. Please feel free to email me if you want to hear what it is like from a female side.

- Jess
The topic has been locked.
More
10 years 8 months ago #2 by roddi
roddi replied the topic: Re:A Reminder -- this forum is directed to the guys
Would you like to talk? How can I help? Did you have an abortion? Thank You Friend Roddi:
More
10 years 8 months ago #3 by jannah
jannah replied the topic: Re:A Reminder -- this forum is directed to the guys
hey u sound like a preety good guy! i wish my boyfriend would do some thing like this so then he would have more knowledge and understanding of how hard it is to go through an abortion..
More
11 years 1 month ago #4 by roddi
roddi replied the topic: Re:A Reminder -- this forum is directed to the guys
I am a mature male. One may ask why am I on \"Stand Up Girl\"? Why do I as a male research pregnancy, and abortion? Now there is a forum for me on this site. Yes I am a \"Stand Up Guy\". It is my goal as a male to research pregnancy & abortion to gain knowledge on these subjects. This may be strange but as a male I want to know \"What Is It Like To Be Pregnant?\" and \"What Is Abortion?\". I want to know so that I can pass on the knowledge to those that don't know male or female. I want to know so that I can inform others male or female. Thank You for this Forum. Your Friend Roddi.
  • acas
  • acas's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 1 month ago #5 by acas
acas created the topic: A Reminder -- this forum is directed to the guys
Hi everyone -- just a small sticky to remind you that this forum is for the guys and any questions and concerns they may have in all this!

If you want a \"guy's perspective\" or want to reply then go ahead. Otherwise, please let them start a thread.

Great to see that there are StandUpGuys out there!

B)<br><br>Post edited by: acas, at: 2006/09/14 02:43
Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl