Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Help please! don't know what to say to her?

More
10 years 8 months ago #1 by Meg11
Meg11 replied the topic: Re:Help please! don't know what to say to her?
If she is feeling guilty about the abortion and thinks that God is punishing her for it I would strongly recommend both of you to read through the bible. The God I know does not punish people for making wrong choices. He allows us to suffer reprocussions I suffer many from my past but He is so full of forgiveness. Please find a church in your area that is a bible teaching non denominational or christian and call or go in together. I wouldexplain your situation to the pastor and ask him to tell you more about Gods grace ifyou havent experienced it much. My heart goes out to both of you and thank you for standing up for what is right and for being willing to take responsibility. Jesus loves you both ..... God Bless

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #2 by darlene
darlene replied the topic: Re:Help please! don't know what to say to her?
...She is suffering from her consequences of her choice and I wish I could take her pain away. Just love her and support her and know the facts. It will make a huge difference. Many women do not know that life begins at conception and the heart is beating at about 8 weeks. I will pray for you. God Bless!!

More
10 years 10 months ago #3 by Rainagrace7
Rainagrace7 replied the topic: Re:Help please! don't know what to say to her?
Plwase encourage her that God does not punish us for our sins by creating another life! Life is a blessing and a gift from God. Maybe this is God's way of giving her a second chance to make a decision that will be better for her, for the father and the baby! Either way, this baby deserves to live and she does not deserve to go through what she experienced the first time with the abortion.

Your support is probably very important at this time but be sure that you are encouraging her to make a choice that she can live with this time.

God Bless and we will be praying for you, momma and the baby!

More
10 years 10 months ago #4 by goodluckyall
goodluckyall replied the topic: Re:Help please! don't know what to say to her?
You mention she wants to meet Mr. Right and get married, have kids, etc, but have you mentioned she can still do that and have the baby? If you want the baby, then she should consider allowing you the chance to raise the baby yourself. She can have as much or as little to do with the child as you and she deem agreeable. If she really is against having any sort of involvement, she could terminate her parental rights legally. Everyone talks about the woman's right to abort, but what about the guy's rights? Good luck to you.

More
10 years 10 months ago #5 by muah
muah replied the topic: Re:Help please! don't know what to say to her?
ok.... i dont think that killing herself wouldnt solve anything and i think u should let her know that. tell her that god isnt punishing her for getting an abortion, he's giving her another chance to make the right choice. if u want the kid and u will support and help her and she chooses to keep it, then the baby will have a good life with loving parents no matter if u two get back together or not. tell her ur there no matter what and that if she wants to have a career and a kid its possible. take her places and help her have fun so she wont feel alone and if anything im here to talk to her too =]

• Alyssa
11 years 2 months ago #6 by Alyssa
Alyssa replied the topic: Re:Help please! don't know what to say to her?
im only 16 but im 5 months pregnant. i have some advice. one of the things you can do is print out some of the articles of girls on here who regret abortion everyday. i bawled my eyes out to some of the columns. Another thing you can do is go to a pregnancy counsiler. They will talk to you and help you through it. I dont have any female or male friends anymore due to my pregnancy. I have no one to talk to. She could get an account on www.clubmom.com. its a whole bunch of expectent mothers and mothers who talk about their problems. and babycenter.com has a lot of information also. All you can do is tell her its going to be ok and comfort her. thats what she needs right now is comfort. i hope i helped. if you need anything my email is lissy012207@yahoo.com

-liss :dry:

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl