Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

i dont know what to tell my dad!?

More
10 years 7 months ago #1 by InTheSilence
InTheSilence replied the topic: Re:i dont know what to tell my dad!?
I see that you posted that awhile ago....wat happened? My dad found out when me and my mom did b/c i was at the doctor and my mom called and told him. He was upset but supportive.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• dotherightthing
11 years 6 months ago #2 by dotherightthing
dotherightthing replied the topic: Re:i dont know what to tell my dad!?
Tell him sooner rather than later. It's not fair to your Mom and their relationship to make her keep secrets from him. My neice didn't tell her grandfather though everyone else knew. When the baby was born he calculated the time and was so hurt. He said,\"Didn't she trust me enough to love her?\" Trust him to love you and your baby! And you have an awesome mother! It won't be easy but it will be worth it! Every birthday,every holiday you won't feel sadness for a loss you'll feel incredible joy! I'm proud of you! Now,go tell him today...and let us know...there are others who care!

• Aimee-Nicole
11 years 6 months ago #3 by Aimee-Nicole
Aimee-Nicole replied the topic: Re:i dont know what to tell my dad!?
1st of all, u r so lucky that ur mom is bing supportive! Don't take that 4 granted! As 4 ur dad, get straight 2 the point, but put it gently. If it helps, write it 2 him in a letter insted, or send it 2 him in a card along with a small gift and an apolgy. It will all turn out ok.

luv, Aimee-Nicole<br><br>Post edited by: Julie, at: 2006/05/02 00:48

More
11 years 10 months ago #4 by Kit
Kit replied the topic: Re:i dont know what to tell my dad!?
I'm glad that your mom is supportive. Would it be easier for you to break the news to your dad with her by your side? You dad may be upset at first, but my guess is that he will come around and be supportive. Good luck.

Kate

More
11 years 10 months ago #5 by mexicanlover123
mexicanlover123 replied the topic: Re:i dont know what to tell my dad!?
You really need to tell him ASAP. The only thing you are doing right now is hurting yourself and hurting your father. I didn't tell my father until I was four months pregnant and it hurt him so bad because I was always daddy's little girl, but I was scared of what he would say about it so I held it off longer than I should have. You really need to tell him.

More
11 years 10 months ago #6 by Princess14824
Princess14824 replied the topic: Re:i dont know what to tell my dad!?
Hey hun!

Well first off Congrats on your pregnancy!! And its going to be alot easier with your mother supporting you in the situation!! I would definitly sit down with your dad and lay it out straight!! Sugar coating it will not help!! Trust me, Im 31weeks pregnant and the sugar didnt help lol;)

Anyways just let him know your views on it and what you plan on doing!! For instance staying in school, working to help with the child, etc..

Stand up for yourself and be strong!! Everything will work out hun:)

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl