Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

anyone from Philipphines can help?

More
5 years 1 month ago #1 by MollySUG
MollySUG replied the topic: Re: anyone from Philipphines can help?
Hey Thomas-
You can contact this center too. They can help you with the information and assistance you and your girl friend might need!
Pregnancy Support Services of Asia
A. Arroz Avenue
Makati City, Philippines 1108
632.586.3069 & 632.403.7179
Website - heartbeatasia.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #2 by cams2know
cams2know replied the topic: Re: anyone from Philipphines can help?
i am from the Philippines.. and it was around.. 80thousand to 100 thousand pesos..

More
5 years 4 months ago #3 by christyrose
christyrose replied the topic: Re: anyone from Philipphines can help?
I am not from the Philippines, but I think the best place to start is to call the hospital or birthing center and ask how much it is going to cost for a c section without insurance, or with the insurance she has. You should be able to find out ahead of time. Most places here let you make payments, so if you talk to them ahead of time normally they will work out whatever you can do each month. I am sorry that your gf is pregnant with someone elses baby, thats so hard! You are really sweet, and a real man to be helping and supporting her!

More
5 years 4 months ago #4 by THOMAS
THOMAS created the topic: anyone from Philipphines can help?
i have a gf in Philippines. we are far apart. she is now pregnant and decided to give birth. I am shocked when i know this bec i am not the father of the baby :( i dont want her to suffer in this hard moment so i will support her to give birth.

My problem is that she is not good in health. I think it's too risky for her to have normal birth. I wanna know how much it costs for the giving birth surgery in Philippines (somewhere around manila)

any info related to give birth in Ph is appreciated.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl