Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

i wanna know...

More
6 years 4 months ago #1 by MissP
MissP replied the topic: Re: i wanna know...
I want to see the guys answering to this. I never had an abortion but very close at 23 weeks, I couldn't sign the consent form and my partner was there but couldn't seem to understand I deeply din't want to go through with it. He saw it as an operation, like when I got my tonsils taken out as a child and promised everything would be fine and an abortion was fixing everything.

I don't know if he's perception would have changed if I went through with it but that's one guys point of view on an abortion.
The following user(s) said Thank You: s2canmakes2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #2 by mayginward
mayginward replied the topic: Re:i wanna know...
Guys don't seem to understand to emotion and physical stress that abortions put on our body...it literally feels like death is creeping in. I guess I can't complain though...since im pregnant again and all. but this time I ain't losing my baby. my boyfreidn and I are gonna do everything right.

More
7 years 11 months ago #3 by anakie
anakie replied the topic: Re:i wanna know...
Mayginward,
thanks too..
i lost my baby 2weeks ago..
im only 17 and im weak for doing it
for my boyfriend..
we're still together and we never
talk about it again..
and i dont want to ask him about it anymore..

More
7 years 11 months ago #4 by mayginward
how old is ur baby? I lost mine when I first got pregnant in grade nine..but it wasn't my fault...now at the age of 18, im four and a half months pregnant again.

• newmommy 16
8 years 13 hours ago #5 by newmommy 16
newmommy 16 replied the topic: Re:i wanna know...
wow thats some hard stuff right there and i cant say i know what ur going throgh with the abortion topic but what i do know is i never want to go through that EVER im here if you need to talk or just need someone who will listen.

More
8 years 14 hours ago #6 by mayginward
I think ur a brave person for standing up and speaking out for us girls...on behalf of the girls that have had abortions...THANKS. U are our hero for speaking out for us when our guys dont care.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl