Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Premature Girls Wanting Babies

More
9 years 2 months ago #1 by Gabriella_89
Gabriella_89 replied the topic: Re:Premature Girls Wanting Babies
I dont understand why women who arent in stable relationships want babies, and i dont really get why some think that its a good idea to have sex with random people just to get a baby, because in all honesty i think thats really really really dumb (but those are the kind of girls that make Maury interesting LOL)

anyways my first 2 children werent planned i made the choice to have unprotected sex with a cheater, loser immature stupid guy. It was a bad choice but i have 2 beautiful children because of bad choices so i dont regret that.

anyways my third child was planned, we tried for over a year to have her, yes i was 17, but i was engaged, i was in a good place, with a good guy with a good job, supporting myself and my children. Some women just have this maternal urge, its pretty normal, im sure a lot more young women have this desire to have children and be a mother, but they dont want to do it just yet. I would say its totally normal though, girls grow up playing house and being told they will be mommies.....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #2 by winterishrain
winterishrain replied the topic: Re:Premature Girls Wanting Babies
hey. I understand your point, but can I please remind you that it takes two to make a baby and that if you didn't want one, you could have ( and probly should have) protected yourself as well. I'm sorry, but it doesn't sit right with me when you say that you impregnanted a woman and then call her crazy for wanting to keep her baby. Wanting to keep a baby, no matter what age, is a woman's instinct, (and in my opinion the right thing to do) whether she planned on being pregnant or not. I'm in a similar situation, the guy acctually told me I was crazy for being pregnant, and it's not like I did it to myself. The process is 50/50.

More
9 years 11 months ago #3 by rocky51
rocky51 replied the topic: Re:Premature Girls Wanting Babies
yah i think ALL girls get urges like that...and some are just more open about it and actually say yah i was like that at one point..

and your ex girlfriend wasnt crazy she just wasnt thinking. and her urge must have been HUGE lol.

More
9 years 11 months ago #4 by Mike_harvey
Mike_harvey replied the topic: Re:Premature Girls Wanting Babies
Thanks for the replies,

I guess it does make sense to have that natural urge to have a baby. I never thought about the fact that young girls play mommy with their baby dolls.. duh.

I guess my confusion came from my past relationship with my ex-girlfriend. We were both young (I was 18 and she was 17) and she desperately wanted a baby. She actually hid her urge behind my back and lied about taking birth control. She ended up getting pregnant (as a huge shock to me) but she then had a miscarriage. It was a miracle on my half because I wasn't ready at all to have a baby and possibly be a deadbeat dad like the way mine ended up.

That two year relationship ended pretty bad, and I finally moved on from it at around the time I began college. I've talked to many girls about the situation and every one of them thought the same thing as me (\"she's crazy!\").
And also, I have yet to meet a girl who wanted a baby so badly, or even a girl who wants a baby at all until they graduate, establish a career, then get married sometime in the future.

So I guess that's where all my questions stemmed from.. and that's probably why I didn't think it was a natural thing for a girl to want a baby so bad, because I've met so many girls that apparently do not have such urges.

More
9 years 11 months ago #5 by rocky51
rocky51 replied the topic: Re:Premature Girls Wanting Babies
finnaly a guy on the site!!!!!!!!!!

More
9 years 11 months ago #6 by bweber
bweber replied the topic: Re:Premature Girls Wanting Babies
i agree, i am 18 and have a 6month old boy, i got pregnant at 17 and had him shortly after i turned 18....i think that it is primal thing in our girl genes that makes us long for a baby and it also blocks out the rational part of our brain that thinks of the consiquences of doing such a thing...i wanted a baby and after trying and not succeding i stopped trying and ended up pregnant...im very happy with my life, im a young mother, married, and have a wonderful life, and wouldnt change it...but i still agree that i dont know wut makes us want it...

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl