Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Children in the future.

More
10 years 9 months ago #1 by barbermama1
barbermama1 replied the topic: Re:Children in the future.
I have three children that I had at a very young age. I had my youngest at 19,my oldest at 15 and one in the middle at 17. I never had an abortion ,but that is a personal choice and I am not pointing fingers. I just wanted to tell you that one choice does not mean you are not worthy of another child. Everyone is intitled to mess up now and then. My husband had a vasectomy 6 years ago and it was a mistake, now I would do anything for another child. You may change your mind in a few years and I hope you do. Children are a wonderfull blessing if you are ready for them. Don't give up on a child of your own because of guilt. They are wonderful.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #2 by MyZombieHeart
MyZombieHeart created the topic: Children in the future.
I've seriously been considering not having children. I almost think it's not fair to have to abort my 1st one, and then later on in life, just decide again. I really can see myself not having kids at all, or maybe adoption one or 2. Like i've seen alot of girls on this site say, there's just a huge hole in my chest that feels like it's never going to be filled. I don't know if I could live like that.

I tried talking to my mom about it (NOTE- I also told her it was my \"friend\". mom and dad don't know anything...and it needs to stay that way) and she said it's a perfectly acceptable way to feel after you do something like that. But she told me to remember that they are just that - Feelings. They come and go, and you may feel like this for the rest of your life, or you might have 4 kids and forget it, or you might never forget it. It's all about the way you handle your situation. Or more or less, the way it handles you.
I don't know, maybe I'm crazy. Maybe she's crazy. She did give birth to me. It's early, and I'm probably not making sense.

Did anyone else feel like this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl