Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

please help!! everyone....

• Kelsey
10 years 11 months ago #1 by Kelsey
Kelsey replied the topic: Re:please help!! everyone....
If you were supposed to get your period on the 6th, I doubt you were ovulating on the 2nd when you had sex with this other guy. I mean it depends on how regular your cycle is but odds are it's your boyfriend's baby. And if the sonogram said 9 weeks in early June then you conceived way earlier than May, even before you got in the fight.

There's no harm in getting a DNA test just to be sure but I wouldn't be too worried about it. Just talk to your ob/gyn and make sure you didn't get any STDs from that guy- you said he used a condom, but still, check, because they can cause pregnancy complications.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #2 by shinell
shinell created the topic: please help!! everyone....
well and foremost i must say that im very very embarassed....but i blamed myself for what i did.......ok here is my story! on may 1st me and my boyfriend had a very big fight , i left that very same day....so on may 2nd i slept with someone else.....but i did used a condom...my last period was on april 8.....i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend in april....more than once....and i slept with the other guy on may 2....but he did use a condom....my next period was supposed to start on may 6......but it did'nt,i took a home pregnancy test on may 10th and it came back positive.....im now 34 week pregnant and im due on january 13th....im measureing right where i should be according to my doctor....but i still cant seems to stop worrying....i also had an early vaginal sonogram on june 5th which confirmed that i was in my 9th week of pregnancy...who do u guys think is the father ? just your opinion needed please....thanks in advance.<br><br>Post edited by: acas, at: 2006/12/04 13:41

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl