Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

should i or not?????

More
10 years 8 months ago #1 by muah
muah replied the topic: Re:should i or not?????
well if u want a baby that bad i would say go thru with it but think about this. do u love ur boyfriend? because if he finds out u went behind his back and tried to get pregnant when he's not ready, it might ruin your relationship. if hes not ready maybe u should give it time because some people are slower than others in the process of being ready. and if u have a kid u would want him to have a responsible, mature dad right? girl wait it out ur time will come

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #2 by angel_gal84
angel_gal84 replied the topic: Re:should i or not?????
hi there,

i talked everything over with my finance and we agreed that i go off the pill and that we can try for another baby now if we want and i told him that i want to try for child.

He tells me everyday that i should not have had an abortion because he knew how much i wanted it.

i know think that i could be pregnant as i type this messgae but i have to wait till the new year to find that out.

More
10 years 8 months ago #3 by mrs_meliss
mrs_meliss replied the topic: Re:should i or not?????
is there a pregnancy hotline or church you can call?
what has been happening over the past weeks since my posting? did you find any help?
let m eknow if you need to contact or talk to me personally, i can give you my contact in. email me and let me know if you do.
i am here for you.

More
10 years 9 months ago #4 by angel_gal84
angel_gal84 replied the topic: Re:should i or not?????
hi there,

i think that i really need to talk to someone about what i am going through but i dont know where to get any help. i live in australia.

ill just keep searching on the net tll i find someone

More
10 years 9 months ago #5 by mrs_meliss
mrs_meliss replied the topic: Re:should i or not?????
it sounds like maybe you should consider the fact that you both are not on the same page as far as your life plans and maybe you should be by yourslef for a while. you need to heal from the pain and you need to truley heal before getting pregannt again. do not get pregnant behind his back. no matter if you think he will stand behind you or not. because thats not really the point here. he should have stood by you in the first place with your first pregnancy. instead you had to go through a terrible ordeal and did something you regret. now you have to live with that . work on talkig to someone to heal within yourslef. i have been through it and have healed after many years. i was with someone who forced me into abortion and down the road i broke up with him realizing what i wanted in life was not the same as him. it was the best thing i ever did. im not trying to sound harsh, i just feel for you so much and dont want you to make another bad desision. take time to really look at you life as a whole and get the help you need for you. make all the necessary changes you need to in your life but do it honestly. tell your boyfriend how you feel and tell him how much you regret the abortion and you are ready for a baby now. see if you can work it out togethor. this is a must before you get married! make sure you are really ready and that you two are really compatible as far as your life plans go.

• teachermom
10 years 9 months ago #6 by teachermom
teachermom replied the topic: Re:should i or not?????
This is going to sound harsh but it must be said.

Do you think you have the right to purposefully TRICK your boyfriend into parenthood? That is NOT love - that is sneaky and manipulative and that IS NOT how we treat those that we love.

Parenthood is a HUGE respoinsibilty- and based on your post you clearly are too selfish to face it right now.

PLEASE rethink this. You should love and respect your partner, and it should be a PARTNERSHIP, not a dictatorship. How will he ever trust you?

Your post made me VERY sad and I feel very sorry that someone who is suppose to love him would even CONSIDER doing such a horrible thing.

An accident is one thing, but you are talking about doing intentionally.

Shameful.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl