Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

i need help

• Kelsey
10 years 11 months ago #1 by Kelsey
Kelsey replied the topic: Re:i need help
Pregnancy tests are reasonably accurate but I can understand why you'd want to be 110% sure! The best thing to do is follow up the test with a sonogram, either with your regular ob/gyn or at a crisis pregnancy clinic. If there's a baby in there, they'll see it.
Also: don't rely on your period as an indicator. It's fairly common for women to experience \"spotting\" during pregnancy, and it can be heavy enough to look like a period.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Camila
10 years 11 months ago #2 by Camila
Camila replied the topic: Re:i need help
Gurl don't even worry about it i feel like that all the time i always think that im pregant and then i end up not being. Just take a pregnacy test to make sure and if it says negative just wait for your period and if that doesnt come you should go to the clinic

More
10 years 11 months ago #3 by glamour_queen100
glamour_queen100 replied the topic: Re:i need help
:P hey i fink u shud take a test hun cos otherwise ur not gona no...do u live in america im in england ... xx

More
10 years 11 months ago #4 by lanenafeliz
lanenafeliz created the topic: i need help
am goin through such a hard time and ia ma so confuse,i think am pregnant but at the same time i dont think,i havent miss my period infact i was on birth control but i started to feel rreally sick and i stopped!!!!!my brest hurt and i have the urge to use the bathroom several times a day,my bladder hurts if i dont use the bathroon often and i feel like throwing up i dont knoe ehat to think i got a pregnacy test and it was negative??am so confuse!!!!!!!:blush: :blush:

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl