Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

destinysplea

More
10 years 9 months ago #1 by mrs_meliss
mrs_meliss replied the topic: Re:destinysplea
I am so happy to hear that! I have been praying for you.
you will never regret it. keep us updated on how you doing.
we are all here for you.

much love,
melissa

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Kelsey
  • Kelsey's Avatar Topic Author
10 years 9 months ago #2 by Kelsey
Kelsey replied the topic: Re:destinysplea
Congradulations! You're doing the right thing and we're 100% behind you!

More
10 years 9 months ago #3 by queenB
queenB replied the topic: Re:destinysplea
Girl, go to a pregnancy resource center. They can help you financially. You are not alone in this. Laws very from state to state, but most states have financial help available to women like yourself. Here is a link to a website that can help you find financial assistance. They might not be equipped to help you when you go in, but they should be able to refer you to where you can get help in your community.

http://www.optionline.org/advantage.asp or you can call 1-800-395-HELP.

At the website all you have to do is type in your zip code and a list of centers will appear. Just call the center and tell them that you need financial assistance. They will be happy to help you.

More
10 years 9 months ago #4 by melanie1989
melanie1989 replied the topic: Re:destinysplea
I am keeping my baby. I may not be 100% financially reaady but I am ready to take on the miracle that is inside of me. good luck

• elisha
  • elisha's Avatar Topic Author
10 years 10 months ago #5 by elisha
elisha created the topic: destinysplea
What did you end up doing?<br><br>Post edited by: acas, at: 2006/11/20 15:52

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl