Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Please dont do it

More
10 years 10 months ago #1 by mommytoele
mommytoele replied the topic: Re:Please dont do it
This is so sad. \"Please don't do it...\"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Travis
  • Travis's Avatar Topic Author
10 years 10 months ago #2 by Travis
Travis created the topic: Please dont do it
I know this is going to sound really wierd but i must tell everyone. On the 9th of this month i had a dream about his girl . DestinysPlea . And The Dream was that she and I were outside at her house and she was sitting on my lap and i was holding this little girl... the prettiest little girl i have ever seen...so Precious ...i woke up crying. so i googled her name destinysplea and here it is.... im not sure what this means or what to do.... its the wierdest thing that has ever happened to me. on a side note. Me and this girl used to date a long time ago. im really not sure why i would have this dream and why it would lead me here.....i have tried contacting her to see if she needed anything.. (not to try and get back with her) because i know she hasto be going through a hard time with this. I just wanted to be a friend... someone to talk to her.. help her out.. and obvously some power greater than I wanted me to try . all attempts at contacting her have failed.. anyone know what i should do... or what i should think. i really dont think you should have the abortion ..... If you would have seen the little girl ... you would think the same.... her face is still as plain as day inside my head.... please dont do it.<br><br>Post edited by: acas, at: 2006/11/17 13:18

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl