Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

should i find out the sex of my bby b4 its born??

More
11 years 4 weeks ago #1 by gina lynn
gina lynn replied the topic: Re:should i find out the sex of my bby b4 its born??
its really a personal decision and its up to you to choose what is best for you. i choose to find out my baby's sex so that i could be better prepared as far as getting the right colored clothes and that type of thing. also because i dont like surprises. i like to be prepared ahead of time. it all depends on your personality. if you would like to be surprised then dont find out yet. wether or not you find out, you will still be exicted and happy when your baby's born. good luck with your decision.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 weeks ago #2 by persianprincess
persianprincess replied the topic: Re:should i find out the sex of my bby b4 its born??
I would want to know personally, so I can shop for the baby and do all the decorations according to gender and it's so much easier for your babyshower to be honest. Sometimes they can't tell you for sure what it is, or they might get it wrong and you might get disappointed. It's totally up to you, have fun with it. ;)

More
11 years 4 weeks ago #3 by steph_mason
steph_mason created the topic: should i find out the sex of my bby b4 its born??
hi i just need some advice really on weather i should find out the sex of my baby befor its born i was going too but a lot of people have said if you dont its a lot better when you are giving birth is this true wb pleeeasssssseeee

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl