Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

1 week to my abortion.

More
7 years 4 months ago #1 by emilie
emilie replied the topic: Re:1 week to my abortion.
Please help me :'(
I'm pregnant, 18, and about to start college. I just told my parents and its a nightmare. they call my baby a cancer and they tell me if i dont abort, they will never talk to me again and they will hate me. I have a fiance who's 22, and he's looking for a job. he's not living with me and we're in 2 different countries.. he's trying to find work in Europe but its very hard and we dont know how and when he will find a job or even IF he will :'(
I'm going to my appointment tomorrow for my first eco.. I dont want to get an abortion but i dont know how i can raise my baby :'( I'm going crazy, i can't stop crying, i can't sleep or eat.. and i need to rest because i'm building a life inside me. Please help me i'm exhausted and i have no one on my side.. i'm alone :'( Help me :'(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago #2 by sophia roses mummy
sophia roses mummy replied the topic: Re:1 week to my abortion.
this was 3yrs ago....

x

More
7 years 4 months ago #3 by ymorie
ymorie replied the topic: Re:1 week to my abortion.
please consider your decision..ur a little confused i know but a baby is a blessing whether it is planned or not...

More
10 years 5 months ago #4 by alexanders_mama
alexanders_mama replied the topic: Re:1 week to my abortion.
Hey girl, just read all the posts, and just wanting to say that it's just a bump in the road, it's not the end of your life or career or anything. Trust me. It's your choice at the end of the day, but I had my son at 17, and I'm 19 now and at university doing a journalism and international relations degree.....my son adds so much light to my life.
PLEASE don't do it for the sake of not just your baby...but YOU. I have friends who had abortions, and they just look at my baby and wish they never did that.
A woman at church nearly broke down in tears when I was laughing about how I'll be 34 at my son's formal and he could take me lol! because she had an abortion when she was very young and now she's 45 and she was never able to have children after that.
So think about it. A baby is not the end of your life. It's just another adventure, another one of life's lessons.
:) xx kat

More
10 years 5 months ago #5 by ~erin
~erin replied the topic: Re:1 week to my abortion.
I really don't think you should go through with it. You have a loving father who will help support you and your little baby, and it's not like you can't still finish school. This is just a bump in the road. You should try your best to take it in stride. I had an abortion almost a year ago and it was the worst decision I ever made. I wanted to just go on with my life being normal and took the easy way out. But I realize now that was a mistake. I've cried many nights and will live with this guilt for the rest of my life....I think about what it would've been like to be holding my little baby right now, but the truth is I'll never know because of my heartless decision. Please make the right choice, because once you've had an abortion there's no turning back and you will have to live with that constant guilt...which by the way isn't easy to live with..... :(

More
10 years 7 months ago #6 by telephonebox
telephonebox replied the topic: Re:1 week to my abortion.
If your boyfriend loves you,he will do whatever it takes to make you happy.I'm 15 and 5 months pregnant.I'll be pro-choice til the day i die,and keeping my baby is my choice. I was strongly considering an abortion, but after a long talk with my parents, I knew that wasn;t the right descision for me.I couldn't have an abortion now,after feeling my baby move inside me.

The way i see it, if you go through an abortion whilst being undecided-even the tiniest bit-it may do you a lot of mental damage,especially if you are quite far on. On the other hand,it's a certainty that if you do have your baby,you will always love him or her,and even though times will be hard,you'll never regret having it-you may regret the timing,but you will still love your baby.

My boyfriend is a little like yours-he isn't exactly delighted with the idea f having a kid yet,but who can blame him-i only told him two days ago.Still,he's going to support me and stick by me.If you do have your baby,your boyfriend will love it.I just hope you do the right thing...

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl