Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Impatient

More
10 years 10 months ago #1 by mommytoele
mommytoele replied the topic: Re:Impatient
Wow. Good luck in all you do, your surgery will turn out well if you have faith. I think anyhow. ;) Be sure to me patient, I know it sounds hard, but just try. You can do it!

Nicki

:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #2 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:Impatient
Awww you poor thing!
I remember when i had 11 weeks left and OMG it went so fast!!! i reckon the very last month goes soo slow. I hope your feeling ok and just relax and take it easy. I found that havin a shower or bath worked wonders for the sore back etc

More
10 years 10 months ago #3 by lissy012207
lissy012207 created the topic: Impatient
Hey, whats up everyone? My names Alyssa. I'm gonna be 7 months (28 weeks) prego on Halloween. I'm starting my last trimester. For all you mommas out there, HOW MUCH LONGER IS THIS GOING TO FEEL LIKE?! i feel like this last trimester is taking forever. 22-25 weeks went so fast and these past 3 weeks have been so slow. I'm getting so anxious. I want my baby! lol I'm sick of having him inside of me. I want to be able to hold him and play with him. LOL i know all mommas prolly get like this :P

Oh and im turning 17 tomorrow on the 27th :) Happy bday me!

I was in a car accident when i was 6 and messed up my hip. Then i messed it up in my recent car accident again in February. Well, now that there is a baby pushing on it it hurts SO BAD. My fiance has to help me stand and walk sometimes. My OB said that theres nothing i can do. He just wants me to limit my movement. He said instead of walking every night, try walking around the outside of my house a few times like 2 times a week. Other than that an tylonal, what do you think i should do? My pelvis is killing me!

Ooh yeah, and I'm adapting really well to only being able to use my left arm. I HOPE THE SURGERY WORKS! Theres a 90% chance it wont but i have faith b/c it seems to be getting better on its own a little bit. So i know that the nerves arent dead yet! Wish me luck! i have my surgery exactly one month after my babys born. ;)

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl