Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Im confused on how i feel

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #1 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:Im confused on how i feel
first thing i would do is sit down and talk with Cory. Talking can work wonders with couples. Let him know how you are feeling and vice versa!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #2 by krystelandgabe
krystelandgabe created the topic: Im confused on how i feel
Having a baby is a fun, scary, and interesting thing. I am 4 months and 15 days pregnant with my second child. I am only 17. I turned 17 in September. My first child, Konor is 17 months old, he is so precious I love that child so much, even though i am not with the dad anymore, i havent been since about a week after he was born, i still have a man in his life, my fiance and i are so excited about our bundle of joy on the way. This is something that i have wanted for so long and now that i have it i am so scared. I am afraid that when i have this child everything between Cory and i are going to change. I am scared that Cory is going to get scared and he is going to run. Nick, my ex, ran because he doesnt quite now how to be a father since he never had a father figure in his life and that is something that is very important for a young boy to have in his life. And i was afraid that my son wasnt going to have that in his life, but he does and i am so happy for that. What am i going to do? How do i keep myself from feeling this way and just moving on and being happy? Any advice, im a little scared!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl