Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

what do u think of thie letter 2 my mom?

More
10 years 10 months ago #1 by angroc1987
angroc1987 replied the topic: Re:what do u think of thie letter 2 my mom?
I think it is a good way to say it. But i also think you should talk to your mom in person. No matter how angry she gets, she's still going to love you. I wish you the best! Good luck!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• elisha
  • elisha's Avatar Topic Author
10 years 10 months ago #2 by elisha
elisha replied the topic: Re:what do u think of thie letter 2 my mom?
How long until it is unsafe to hide it anymore?

More
10 years 10 months ago #3 by bweber
bweber replied the topic: Re:what do u think of thie letter 2 my mom?
elisha,
i didn't like the way i told me dad because i wanted to tell him in person...i was just really scared....so i did what felt easy.....i think that you should try to sit you mom down and tell her, but take that letter with you and if you get scared hand it to her and tell her to meet you in your room when she's finished reading it...........just try to be brave.....it usually doesn't turn out as bad as we all imagine.......
*hopes and wishes for the best*
bren

More
10 years 10 months ago #4 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:what do u think of thie letter 2 my mom?
Awww that was soo sad it melted my heart!
You sound very mature for your age. I hope your mum is supportive of your descion. Good luck on your pregnancy

More
10 years 10 months ago #5 by dillon12
dillon12 replied the topic: Re:what do u think of thie letter 2 my mom?
yea i think you should just talk to her, take the letter along and read it to her if thats easer so you dont 4get what to say czo the lettr is gud, i totaly understand u wanting to put it off. gud luck, keep in toch

More
10 years 10 months ago #6 by krystelandgabe
krystelandgabe replied the topic: Re:what do u think of thie letter 2 my mom?
I felt the same way when i had to tell my mom that i was pregnant, my son is now 17 months old and he lives with my fiance and i and even though he is not the dad there is more than enough love for him, but that is not the point the point is, you and mom will make it through this hardship, there is so much that you have take into consideration, and there is so much that she has to take into account. Yes, you got pregnant, but she is your mother and she loves you. You may be young but think about this, i was 15 when i was pregnant with my son Konor, and now i am 17 and i am pregnant with yet another child. I am now 4 1/2 months pregnant with another child and i am in shool, i have no job, my fiance has a job and its hard with one child, let alone two children. But you have to think of the baby before you make any final decisions. Is the baby going to get everything that it needs to survive? Are you going to emotionally stable, it is very emotionally hard when you have a child. But i think that writing your mom a letter was a good first step, but now you need to talk to her!

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl