Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

please help

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #1 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:please help
You can go to the drs or wait another few weeks to do another test.Soemtimes tests can show a false reading and being only 9 days late it might not show up yet.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Rachel
  • Rachel's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 1 month ago #2 by Rachel
Rachel replied the topic: Re:please help
The only thing that i can tell you is that you might have an infection nothing horrible i would just call your doctor and get an apt but be honest and tell them that you thought that you could be pregnant...becuase i had the same thing but i also had cysts on my ovaries that were very painful and i found out in the hospital beucase i had ur same sympotoms and i was only two weeks so it might be to early to tell.

• corrine
  • corrine's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 1 month ago #3 by corrine
corrine created the topic: please help
hi i am 9 days late, i did a preg test 2 days ago and it said negative.
i have been urinating a lot more than usuall but not feeling sick or anything else.
anyone have any views on this please help

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl