Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

dont no what 2 do !!!!!!!

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #1 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:dont no what 2 do !!!!!!!
Do what you think is right. I know how hard it would be to be a single mum but if you already have one child obviously you can do it!
I hope you make the right descion for you. Dont listen to the dad, if he doesnt want to play a part then really, its his loss!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #2 by tyffanie_88
tyffanie_88 replied the topic: Re:dont no what 2 do !!!!!!!
Sweetie I think you should keep your baby. No matter what the situation is you have a life living inside of you. Think of it this way. Im sure you love your 8 year old right? but what if the baby inside you now was your 8 year old? Could you imagine killing it? I'm totally against abortions...so I'd first hand tell you not to kill it. And that guy...put him on child support...its plenty of guys who will take care of you & your kids if he really loves you...I hope eveything works out for you :side:

More
11 years 4 weeks ago #3 by mommytoele
mommytoele replied the topic: Re:dont no what 2 do !!!!!!!
Wow! I really wish I had some suggestions to give to you. Other then like some of the other people said about child support- that is pretty much all I can suggest and say in this situation. Keep your head up high and, I wish you the best of luck.

Nicki

:dry:

More
11 years 4 weeks ago #4 by lissy012207
lissy012207 replied the topic: Re:dont no what 2 do !!!!!!!
I think you should keep it. Get the dad for child support. Me and my fiance are moving out of my moms house in april or may of '07 n the baby will be here in January of '07. I'm gonna be 17 on Oct 27th so if i can do it you can goodluck

More
11 years 1 month ago #5 by Shana
Shana replied the topic: Re:dont no what 2 do !!!!!!!
Hey no worries. My friend was in the same situation you are now and he didnt want his son either...but now thats he's 41/2 he loves him to death and is part of the family. Everything will work out keep your baby and if yuu can't then give it to someone who dreams every night with a broken heart because they want one and can't have one. Children are gifts and they are given for a reason. God said \" Let the little children come to me \" He has given you this gift don't reject it. Cherish it

More
11 years 1 month ago #6 by pdmcnece
pdmcnece replied the topic: Re:dont no what 2 do !!!!!!!
hi hun
Do what you think is best. You already know that you can do it with out the dad. And who knows maybe your daughter might want a friend.B)

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl